How it works
We provide some of the easiest and most convenient repair services online. We strive to bring the most satisfactory service to every one of our valued customers.
We advise you to first visit our repair services home page where you will be able to locate your purifier. Once you locate your appliance, please click on it and proceed with selecting the preferred repair option.
You will fill out all of the necessary information then proceed to check out. All payments are processed via Authorize.Net. Authorize.Net guarantees easy and secure money transaction. However, you can still make a purchase using your preferred method of payment. We accept all major credit cards.
Once you complete the payment procedure, do not forget to send your purifier to us. Please include your transaction or receipt number slip in your package. Make sure you have the correct address on the package and your shipment method has a track able source.
Our standard completion time for repairs is 3-6 business days and it includes the following:
- Full diagnostic, testing of your unit.
- Repair of all mechanical/electrical defects, including a replacement of electrical or mechanical parts if needed.
- Complete quality control and post-repair inspection.
- Replacement ozone plate(s).
- Lubrication of mechanical parts.
- 180 days warranty.
- We provide you with a tracking number once the product is shipped back to you.
Please feel free to contact us at any time to track the process of repair.